12 junio 2010

Paramore: Decode

Discografía

Nombre: Decode (Descifrar)
Álbum: Twilight The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Año: 2008










How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind, 
I cant win you're losing fight all the time. 
Now can I ever own what's mine? You're always taking sides 
but you won't take away my pride, not this time.
No not this time.

How did we get here? I used to know you so well.
How did we get here? I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes and its hanging on your tongue
just boiling in my blood... but you think that I can't see what kind of man that you are,
if you're a man at all. Well, I will figure this one out on my own

I'm screaming I love you so
(On my own)
But my thoughts you can't decode

How did we get here? I used to know you so well
How did we get here? I think I know

Do you see what we've done? Gone and made such fools of ourselves.

How did we get here? I used to know you so well
How did we get here? Why won't you show yourself?
I think I know

Oh there is something I see in you
It could kill me but I want it to be true. 

Fuente: Paramore

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario